Home bleaching powder used for water purification 325 Mesh Coal Powder Activated Carbon for Water Treatment
Address: 1513, building C, Lushang Shengjing Plaza Apartment, Lixia District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
325 Mesh Coal Powder Activated Carbon for Water Treatment
|Place of Origin:||Shandong|
|Price:||$900.00-$1,100.00/ Metric Ton|
- The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process houses, in water-scarce areas, it comes as heaven-sent facilitating recycling of the industrial effluent into process water. BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. It can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- Mainly used for Color Removal and COD Reduction for wastewater from textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper making mills.
- Suitable to treat wastewater with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye, etc..
- It can be used in the production process of Paper & Pulp as Retention Agent.
Sterilization of Water by using Bleaching Powder | Chemistry
Mar 2, 2020 - If bleach is used for household water treatment system, concentration should be regularly checked and proper dosage strategy should be
STERILIZATION OF WATER USING BLEACHING POWDER
Bleaching powder treatment. 4. SODIS (Solar Water Disinfection). And the list goes on…. Boiling is perhaps the most commonly used water purification technique
How to purify water with bleaching powder, chlorine tablets
Aug 13, 2019 - Clear water derived from this could be used as chlorine solution. To purify drinking water from bacteria, add 8 drops (0.5 ml) of chlorine solution
chlorine as disinfectant for water - Lenntech
Chlorine is one of the most commonly used disinfectants for water disinfection. ... When bleaching powder dissolves, it reacts with water to underchloric acid ... gas is only used for large municipal and industrial water purification installations
BLEACH DISINFECTANT for DRINKING WATER
Be sure that bleach to be used to purify drinking water contains only sodium ... of treated water further with a small pinch of salt or by mixing in a drink powder
Disinfect Wells and Tanks - Watertiger - Water purification and
How to disinfect wells, tanks, and large water barrels. Looking for information on how to disinfect wells and tanks? The following should be used as a guideline only. ... You can use regular household bleach (approximately 5% chlorine) or
Calcium hypochlorite - Wikipedia
It is the main active ingredient of commercial products called bleaching powder, chlorine powder, or chlorinated lime, used for water treatment and as a
Bleaching powder usage ratios to clean water storage tanks
Aug 27, 2008 - Now the drinking water after filtration has some kind of bleaching powder smell, is it safe to consume this water? Whether bleaching powder is