Address: 1513, building C, Lushang Shengjing Plaza Apartment, Lixia District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
High Quality Activated Carbon for Drinking Water Purification
|Place of Origin:||Shandong|
|Price:||$150.00 - $300.00 / Ton|
Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC) is a polymer form of aluminium chloride that provides far stronger coagulating power than other aluminium or iron salts. PolyAluminium Chloride or PAC is used in a range of water-treatment applications either alone or in conjunction with other chemicals.
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of folc (epecially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
Package & Storage
1. The solid product is packed in woven bag 25kg net with inner plastic bag.
2. The product should be stored in dry and ventilated place, prevent from rain, high temperature and strong sunlight, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.
3. Shelf life: 6 months for liquid product and 12 months for solid product.