Address: 1513, building C, Lushang Shengjing Plaza Apartment, Lixia District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
UV Systems for Swimming Pools and Chemical Free Treatment of Pool Water
|Place of Origin:||Shandong|
Trichloroisocyanuric acid is an organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or gra- nule form for domestic and industrial use. Salts of trichloroisocyanuric acid are known astrichloroisoc- yanurates.
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water are much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (2-9) and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing. Polyaluminium Chloride for Water Treatment chemicals can be used in many ways.
1.what is your MOQ?
Our product MOQ is 25kg.
2.What kind of package will be used?
500g/bag, or can have a negotiation.
3.What is the delivery time?
It will take about 4-5 days.